In this era, many new printer models have been introduced in the market, but among all of them, Canon IJ Printer grabbed the most attention. The Canon IJ is the most ideal choice for the users for printing high-quality documents. One can visit the ij.start.canon website and easily complete the printer setup after purchase.
Once you are done with the printer hardware setup and driver download on your device, you can start using the printing services offered by Canon. In this post, we are discussing the complete process of ij.start.canon printer setup. So, if you have recently purchased a new Canon IJ printer, read the post and find simple instructions to complete the task.
Basic Prerequisite To Setup Canon IJ Printer
- Make sure that you have the printer model number in-hand before you proceed with the Canon printer setup process.
- Your device must have enough storage space to install the printer software and drivers.
- Your device must be properly plugged into the electric outlet.
- The device must have an active internet connection to do the task.
IJ START CANON Printer Setup For Windows: Easy Installation Guidelines
- Visit the ij.start.canon official website and download the appropriate printer drivers and software on your device.
- After this, you need to turn on the printer and make sure that the device is properly plugged-in.
- Open the file you have downloaded to proceed with the setup. Hit the Next button and you will see the setup screen appearing from where you can choose the wireless setup on your device.
- After choosing the ‘Wireless’ option, you need to visit the Canon printer setup screen and choose the WiFi Setup option.
- Go to the ‘Device Settings’ and click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Select the ‘Device Settings LAN Settings’ and click on the ‘Ok’ button. Your device will start looking for the available Access Point.
- Make sure that your router is turned on. Your Wireless Lamp will begin to flash.
- You will see the network list on your screen. Choose the WiFi network, you would like to connect to and hit the Ok button.
- Now, it will ask for the WEP or WPA key.
- Type the password to connect and hit the Ok button.
- In a few minutes, your Ij.Start.Canon printer will be successfully connected to the Wireless network.
- With the guidelines above, you can easily set up the Canon printer for your device.
- Open the ‘Control Panel’, and click on the ‘Device and Printer’ option.
- Check whether your printing device is showing on the screen or not. If it is visible, you can see a green checkmark and if it is not, you need to manually add the printer by choosing the ‘Add Printer’ option.
- Now, you can see the list of available printers on your device. Choose ‘Canon’ from the available options.
- Hit the Next button.
- Once you have successfully added the device, you can see the green checkmark.
To make sure that your printer is successfully added to the Windows operating system, proceed with the guidelines below: